Thursday, June 9, 2011

Multiple Multiples!!

Yes that's right. I had my OB pregnancy confirmation today. When I told my wonderful fantastic doctor that I really strongly believe it is twins again and my beta HCG numbers (14dp5dt was 8,247 and 16dp5dt was over 20,000) she said that was really impressive and wanted to take a quick peak. Sure enough there are 2 gestational sacs in there and we can see 1 yolk sac in each. We go back on Weds the 15th for a viability screening and to check heartbeats.

Wow two sets of twins. Wow. I'm not really surprised because I was expecting it, but I am. But come on, who really prepares themselves for 2 sets of twins! Since I had gestational diabetes with both of my previous pregnancies, she wants me to start seeing the endocrinologist immediately and start checking blood sugars. Damn. I thought I'd at least a free pass until 16 weeks. Oh well, it's a small price to pay.

I'm having TWINS!!! AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I saw this post in my reader and had to come over and read the entire thing!! Congratulations...you are joining an elite group of moms!!!! heeheeheee!!!!

    Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the post in my reader also and thought...NO WAY! Congrats... Your hands will be over flowing with love. You are so very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.

    Come learn build Android application here Blog Android Tutorial

    ReplyDelete