Monday, April 13, 2009

Did you really pierce your tongue?

Has it really been a month since I last Blogged! Shame on me. Just shock and disgust...well, okay...I'm not going to go that far but I should at least have my hand slapped and be put in time-out. Yes! Time-out! Please may I have a Time-Out! I'll sit very quietly on the naughty-stair for 35 minutes. (You know, 1 minute for every year old that you are.) Ah, silent bliss....one can dream.

So looking back at my last blog entry, I named it Mid-Life Crisis. HA! That is funny, see about 2 weeks ago I went and got my nose, tongue and belly button pierced. I thought Alex was going to flip his lid when I got home, but surprisingly he liked it! He thought I was just going to get my nose pierced. I knew if I told him I was going to do the others, he would've either talked me out of it or at least do one at a time. The next day, I decided if I could take all those then I was going to put a second set of holes in my ears. I got an old set of piercing studs out of the jewelry box and did it myself. I'm done now. Everyone keeps asking if I am going to get a tattoo next. No. Never wanted one. They are too permanent.

Now, Olivia recorded me getting my tongue pierced. I am going to try and add it to the blog - hopefully I won't have any issues.

Watch at your own risk!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...you were really calm during that. were you self medicating? or strapped to the chair?? wow

    ReplyDelete