Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh my gosh, invisible...


Cole is learning The Pledge of Allegiance. I want to catch it on video, so I want to wait for him to be in just the right mood. I don't want him to say it too much either and realize the correct words. "...oh my gosh, invisible, with biverty, and Justin for all." Too cute!


He is starting to get a sense that he really is a big boy. When we are out and about, he'll walk by people and kind of do the head nod and say, "Hay! How's it going?" and if he sees a toddler, he'll walk over and pat the child on the head, "Hay there, Little Fella!" I am just amazed by him everyday, not to mention proud. He uses his big voice and will ask, "Excuse me sir, I would like 2 cookies please." He says it so clearly and confidently, with complete manners, strangers just give him whatever he wants. I look at him and wonder where did he get all this charm from? He loves to take strangers by the hand and walk them over to the stroller to show them his babies. "This is Sean, and this is Katie" and then proceeds to answer questions about what a big helper he is to Mom and how he loves his babies.


Yesterday at coffee when we were leaving, he walked over to his playmate, Ella. Gave her a big hug and kiss and walked off. Stopped as if he forgot something, went and tapped her on the shoulder, "Ella, I love you! Bye" I am going to be in so much trouble!
(Sidenote: Yes I have tried talking to him about the dangers of talking to strangers. His response, "But Mom, I LIKE talking to people!" Please Lord, keep him safe!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a hilarious little boy! You must be smiling all the time.

    ReplyDelete