Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life - Moving at the Speed of Light

OK. So, "In the blink of an eye" was the name of my last blog and this is the first chance I have had to even get on the computer in almost a month. Just a little ironic. I'm behind on emails (not good when you are selling things on Craig's List), luckily our bills are on automatic draft, Whew! I don't think I knew what busy was 2 months ago compared to now. I can't even imagine 2 months from now when they are walking. Yes, they. My two beautiful little monsters. They are into everything!!!! And always in opposite directions. Then add in two dogs...I must be losing weight, I just don't even have time to weigh myself to see. I am in a smaller size pant... I think.

They
are pulling up and cruising just a little. Crawling is no problem, they want to be running so they are frustrated and yelling because they are too slow. Ok. So let's see, we had Thanksgiving dinner for (official count) 29 plus the baby shower. It all went extremely well. Unbelievably well. I think it may have been the best family get together ever for us. Alex's Dad is doing great, Amy is doing great, we had plenty of food to serve in at Thanksgiving in a recession. So we have our family has our health, we had food, and a new baby Gabriel came the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Life is good. It's these moments when you try to slow life down as much as you can and just breathe your life in. I am grateful for these moments. I want to record all these memories in slow motion in my mind. Sean, with his long reach, grabbing Cole's glass of water off the table and dumping it in Alex's napping face. Priceless. Ahhhh! Exhale

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on your blog!

    Enjoy your little ones now before they start running off - mine are 22 months now and they are into everything and think it is so funny!

    ReplyDelete