Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We'll fix it Daddy!


This blog will be short and sweet. The other week Alex and Cole were snuggled up on the couch and I was on the the other couch. Alex was doing some research on the laptop for work and Cole was right there, glued to his side, watching TV. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cole stand up and start rubbing the top of Alex's head. "Don't worry Daddy, we'll fix it!"

What in the world was that about? I pick up the remote (Thank God for TiVo) and rewound to the commercial that had just played. It was Rogaine with a new mousse product that is easier to rub in. Cole had just called Alex out for his thinning hair!

Alex was enjoying the head scratching he was getting and had no idea what was going on. I was laughing so hard, I threw a pillow over my face to hide the snorting. Alex asked what was going on, so I rewound the commercial so he could see it for himself. Got to love the honesty of a three year old. (He is so going to kill me for posting this!)

4 comments:

  1. AWW!! Love it!

    My 3 year old has no problem telling me I have a fat squishy belly!

    I just had a baby I am allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! My hubby is completely bald on top and he always tells me I forgot to trim his bangs whenever I cut his hair lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as it can hurt, the honesty children have is so refreshing. Gotta love their little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love kids and their honesty, huh? That reminds me of the time when I was about to sit in a chair at Cole and Bella's preschool class and Bella said, "Mommy, your butt's too big, you'll get stuck in the chair". Nice!

    ReplyDelete