Sunday, March 1, 2009
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
Cole - age 3.5
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A little kid like me.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Poor Mom. I like you, but nope.
Mom, I love you and I like you, but that's enough questions right now. I'm a little busy. (As he's taking a bath!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
You're just not very good.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You bam, bam, bam and fix things.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you take me to the park.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play at the park.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're life. ( I think he was saying we're alive?)
19. How are you and your mom different?
You're different when you're mad.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I love you and I'm happy.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
at 6:15 PM