Monday, May 10, 2010

Just wanting to say Thank You!

It's hard to believe it's been a month since my diagnosis. Each passing day has seemed like an eternity in itself. And at the same time, I blinked and a month has passed. Most of it is a blur and I'm not sure I would even have the details right. Some things I do know for sure. I know that this has been the darkest month of life. I have felt loneliness and despair like I have never felt before and I hope to never feel again. But I have also felt loved this month, like I have never felt before but will always feel.

It has been truly amazing. How do I even express, how much love I have received in prayers, and help, that much needed help. Everyone has a piece of me and are carrying me through this. You all have seen this is too much for one person to carry and have pitched in, unbelievably, without question. It is such a rare opportunity to see how much a person is loved, but I am seeing it and feeling it now. Thank you everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are loved sweetheart! Your family aren't the only ones who see's how awesome you are =)

    ReplyDelete