Monday, January 5, 2009

Motivated!!!


I am waiting for the twins to wake up from their nap and just feel so motivated! I have so much on my to-do list and I am ready to tackle it. I had my first session with my trainer today. I was so nervous last night worrying about this morning. I could barely make myself eat, but knew I must. Will. Need. Energy. Crazy. Trainer! So got the kids dressed, fed, Olivia to school, myself showered (yes before I worked out! can't go in there and sweat when you already stinky!) and was there by 8:15 this morning for an 8:30 session. Wow I did it! Now just to work out!

Whoops, should've brought my cell phone with me. Trainer Betsy called twice this morning to let me know the renovation isn't complete and there won't be any equipment to work out on. Hmm. Slight problem. Well the staff called her since I was there, and Betsy, so sweet, came in and we did a health/medication assessment and talked about my food journal. So I didn't actually work out, per se. But she told me not to worry, we will still fit all of our sessions in this week. (GREAT! Can you hear the sarcasm dripping in my voice? No, well it's there. Trust me.)

Well at least I am motivated to take down the Christmas decorations (seriously!), clean out the van (annual chore. how old is that fry?), and go grocery shopping. That is grocery shopping at 3 different stores, thank you trainer Betsy! I guess that is her plan for making sure I get all my cardio in. Send a lady with 3 small children to 3 different stores, PLUS the regular errands....

No comments:

Post a Comment