Thursday, September 18, 2008

All 3? No can't be!

Cole, Katie and Sean are all cutting teeth right now! Cole is finally cutting his 2 year old molars, Katie I think I have already mentioned has cut her first tooth and is working on the second one, and Sean is working on his first. Seriously now, what are the odds of the 3 cutting teeth at the exact same time? The twins I can understand, but Cole too? Come on! Are you kidding me?

So that is pretty much all I have been dealing with or thinking about. Who is fussing the loudest and needs my immediate attention? Who needs medicine and when did they last eat something, anything? Have I eaten today?

Cole Alexander! Do NOT flush that whole roll of toilet paper! Ugh! (overflowing....gotta go clean up and whoop some tail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment