Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where is my screwdriver and my plumber's helper?

My sweet little Katie has cut her first tooth! She and Sean have both been working their gums pretty good and Katie popped one through. Hooray! I tried to get a picture of it, but no go. She is a stubborn little booger let me tell you. I don't know where she gets it from!

Sean has been up all hours of the night. Which means. Ta-da! Here I am too. If that tooth doesn't cut through so help me, "Where's my screw driver and my plumber's helper? I'll open up his mouth and I'll shove it in!" Wait, that's not right. Well that's what I get for writing at 4:30 in the morning!

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Emergency Plumber Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. does electricians make money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Hemet Water Heater Repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Plumber near me Murrieta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this amazing article on And so we laugh ....:Where is my screwdriver and my plumbers I was Just searching for best toilet repairing and plumbing service in belmont and found this amazing website of yours.

    ReplyDelete