Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures


This weekend I got a call from my Cousin Penny. It was so nice to talk to her a catch up a bit. I got nervous when I saw her name pop up on the Caller ID. I feel like this is the calm before the storm and I feel like a big storm is brewing. I just don't know what it'll be, but I can tell I am bracing myself. Amy called this morning, and asked if I'd talked to Aunt June, and my stomach did the same lurch. Everything is fine and normal, she was just calling Amy to say hello. Why do I always have to think the worst?

But during my conversation with Penny, she pointed out I don't have very many pictures of the twins on my blog. So I went back through and realized I don't! Hmmph! I have about 400 on my computer, at least. So I thought I would just keep it short and simple and post a bunch of my favorite pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment